- Create an event with or without inviting another person (you can also share a link to the event later in the process)
2. Pick times and places (if the other person is also a Vyte user you can see overlaying calendars to find a perfect time for both of you)
3. The event is created - now there are two options:
- if you invited someone you wait until the votes come in - the event then gets automatically confirmed and appears in both of your calendars
- if you invited no one there appears a pop-up with two links. One for group events and on for 1-on-1 events. Pick the one for 1-on-1 events and share it with via email or your favourite messaging service.
We also prepared a blog post about the topic.