- Create an event with or without inviting another person (you can also share a link to the event later in the process)
2. Pick times and places for your event. (If the other person is also a Vyte User (a Vyter), you can see overlying calendars to find a perfect time for both of you.)
3. The event is created - now there are two options:
- If you invited someone, you just need to wait until the vote(s) come in. The event then gets automatically confirmed and appears in both of your calendars- easy!
- If you didn't invite anyone yet. a pop-up appears with two links. One for a group meeting and one for a 1-on-1 event. Choose Schedule a 1-on-1 and share it via email or your favorite messaging service. Then: the invitee votes, the meeting is automatically confirmed, the meeting is added to both calendars, and you enjoy your meeting- easy!
We also prepared a blog post about this topic.