- Create an event and invite up to 30 people
2. Find a date that works for everyone (overlying calendars only work if an invitee is also a Vyter - a registered Vyte User like yourself)
3. Find a place to meet (e.g. a restaurant or a shared meeting link)
4. Add a message to the event (optional) and then Send this event to all the invitees
5. Wait for the votes to come in
6. Confirm the event based on the voting or your final choices. The event automatically appears in everyone's calendar! Have fun!
We also wrote a blog post about this topic.