The "Advanced Settings" in Vyte are a gold mine for anyone who wants to customize their Vyte Page exactly to their needs.
To activate them all you have to do is to switch the toggle at the top of the settings.
After doing that, you can customize/change the following things...
- add social links
- default Vyte Page title
- don´t ask for a subject or set an automatic one
- page's tone and verbiage
- minimum number of dates people can suggest or set for one date only
- enable automatic confirmation of a meeting
- set default places, like your Skype account or your favorite coffee place
- forbid people to suggest other locations or invite additional invitees
- ask for a phone number and/or company
- automatic custom messaging after confirmation
- hide our blue support button (in the bottom right corner) on your Vyte Page
- set a URL where people get redirected after they book you
- enable API variables in your Vyte Page URL (look at: API documentation)
Now you know how to make the Vyte Page perfectly fit your needs, so let´s share it!